Tagged by Arichy
STEP ONEMake a post to your DA journal. The post should contain your list of ten holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a ______ icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("all I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV."). The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your DA or link to this post so that the holiday joy will spread.
STEP TWOSurf around your friends list (or friends' friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now, here's the important part:If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use -- do it.You need not spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf -- to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not -- it's your call.There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Give, and you might receive. and you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
- Collect postcards from all over the world. I already have from Vienna, Rome, London, Frankfurt, Turkey, Bavaria, Prague, Lisabon, and some towns from Croatia's seaside. Most of them were sent to me by my friends. If you want to send me one, just note me.
- To recieve a Premium Membership once again. While I can use some widgets because I'm a senior, there are still many things that I can not use without a PM.
- I have some super old adoptables lying around. I want to give them a nice home. link & link
- To find a job. Getting a job here is almost the same as winning an enormous amount of money on lottery.
- This is the 3rd Christmas in a row that I want to get this mug my sister for Christmas, but I can't because I never have enough money or points.
- To find a job.
yes I know that I'm repeating myself but if I say it enough times maybe luck will finally come to me
- I wish for a new 4GB RAM. Or 8GB. I'm really not that picky.
- I wish for you to love yourself, and to remember that there's somebody who loves you too.
- Any kind of One Piece, Fairy Tail or Assassin's Creed merch. I already have a FT necklace
and a FT tattoo, and Law's pre-timeskip hoodie.
- Another tattoo. There's still a long list, and I've barely covered one third of it.